Helping Parents Overcome Sleep Challenges in a Compassionate, Non-Judgemental Setting
From 6 months of age onwards-Working directly with me one a one to one basis will give you the confidence to make the necessary changes. My support and guidance will help you implement the plan I will devise for you and motivate you to succeed. The plan is developed based specifically on your child’s, age, stage and your personal parenting preferences. I work remotely via zoom with families worldwide. I will see you once your baby is 6 months plus of age- before this timeframe I encourage that you would use my books to as a resource in the first few months as very often the challenges that you report are representative of typical infant sleep. I work on a professional, individual basis so that I can safely and appropriately provide support for your specific family unit.
- Parents complete a Client History Review that allows me to uncover the issues that exist and based on that information I begin to create a plan specifically for your family
- Then we will do our consultation hosted via Zoom: that typically takes me about 1 hour
- During this time I will go through all the relevant information, supply different options and fine tune the details so that at the end of our meeting you will have a step by step written plan that you can begin to implement under my guidance
- Whilst I do not advocate cry intensive methods, I cannot guarantee that your child won’t cry, but I will not ask you to leave your child alone, all my plans are designed to minimise crying and I advise about my Stay-and-Support Approach that I developed, and then I work on phasing the parent out of the bedroom, if required, as your child feels more safe and secure in the context of their sleep.. and as their Sleep Ability emerges
- Subsequent to our initial consultation I provide support calls (6) and emails (2) as you make the changes and go through the process so that I can make adjustments, refine the detail, make necessary changes; depending on how you and your child responds, so that you achieve your sleep goals. These calls and emails must be used within the month after our first support call
- I am committed to helping families and have an extremely high success rate (98%) with parents that work with me, follow all my recommendations and suggestions and have no underlying medical issues
- On completion of our time together I provide a full set of supporting documents that help you through future transitions to age 4+
- The cost is €495 per child or €545 for multiples (twins, triplets- not siblings)
- You Can Read What Other Parents Have to Say About My Work Here
- I also provide additional support to existing clients should sleep issues arise during transitions or travel and sickness after our initial work together (fee based)
There are countless reasons why children and their parents experience sleep challenges….
Here in my practise I encounter some of, or a combination of these potential issues, on a daily basis:
- Your child may wake frequently overnight
- Your child may wake for a long period of time overnight
- They may wake at 4 or 5am to start the day
- They may resist bedtime-taking 1-3 hours to go to sleep
- They may fight day time sleep
- May sleep for short intervals by day
- May need parent support | buggy or car to achieve sleep
- Require multiple night feeds
- Require parental presence and high level support at bedtime and through the night
- Can only sleep in parent’s bed either at bedtime or overnight or both
- Wakes almost hourly once he has gone to sleep at bedtime
- Needs the dummy re-plugged multiple times during the night
- Refuses to go to bed
- Refuses to stay in bed
- Wakes during the night for feeds and to come into bed with you
- Only sleeps for 20-40 minutes at a time for day
I recognise that if you are reading this you may be over-tired and not have had uninterrupted sleep for a long time. To begin my sleep process you do not have to complete a lengthy sleep diary. Completion of a simple Client History Review will enable me to identify core contributory factors and devise a suitable, bespoke sleep plan for your family that encourages better sleep to emerge.
Even if you have already tried everything-and I hear that all of the time!
Gina Ford, The No-Cry Sleep Solution, Super Nanny, My own book even! Cry it Out or any other sleep program or book, I will be able to help you improve your child’s sleep. I will devise a comprehensive, customised, step by step plan, designed to minimise crying and maximise your ability to address the issues that exist. I stand over my work, committed to helping you get a better night’s sleep and work with you for the month following our meeting to help and support you, make adjustments to the plan and ultimately get your family a restful night’s sleep.
To achieve good sleep you do not have to give up breastfeeding, room sharing, co sleeping, get rid of dummies for example and you definitely do not have to cry it out.
With commitment, collaboration and predictability from parents and specific guidance, motivation and support from me; you can expect to see improvement in as little as 4-6 days and most certainly within 2 weeks. It typically takes me 3/4 weeks to compete the process, during which time it is not advisable to go on holiday, have a sleep over, vaccinations or go away for a weekend. It can take the brain 3-4 weeks to learn a new pattern and I want you do give your child the best opportunity to learn.