Sleep Support Program
One to one basis offering a bespoke sleep plan, together with quality guidance, support, relational safety, and compassion. Available to parent’s of children, all over Ireland (and over-seas), who are struggling with their children’s sleep from 6 months to 6 years of age
One to One Support and Guidance hosted via Zoom
€665 per child €715 multiples (not siblings)
- Parents complete a client history review, that allows me to uncover the issues and based on that information I begin to create a sleep strategy specifically for your family.
- Then we will do our one hour consultation-currently hosted via Zoom. During this time I will go through all the information, supply different options and finetune the details so that at the end of our meeting you will have a step by step written plan that you can begin to implement under my guidance and supervision
- Suggestions provided will have an emphasis on sleep, a feeding and your child’s emotional well being
- Whilst I do not advocate cry it out or controlled crying I cannot guarantee that your child won’t cry, but I will not ask you to leave your child alone, all my plans are designed to minimise crying and I advise about my Stay-and-Support Approach that I developed and then I work on phasing the parent out of the bedroom, if necessary as your child feels more safe and secure in the context of their sleep
- Subsequent to our initial consultation I provide on-going support calls (6) and emails (2) as you make the changes and go through the process so that I can make adjustments, refine the detail, depending on how you and your child responds so that you achieve your sleep goals. These calls and emails must be used within the month after our meeting
- On completion of your file I provide additional written notes to help you through schedule changes and nap transitions to age 4
- I also offer additional support to existing clients should sleep issues arise during transitions or travel and sickness after our initial work together (fee based)
- I have a proven track record with many years experience. Worried That It Won’t Work For You?
Join 1000’s of well rested parents who have worked with me over more than 10 years, to achieve and maintain their child’s sleeping patterns in an emotionally appropriate way for your individual child and your family.
Book Your Consultation by emailing me Lucy@sleepmatters.ie
Once we have agreed a time and date for your consultation you will be asked to pay a non-refundable booking deposit to secure your meeting and I will provide the paperwork for you to complete and return so that I can prepare for our meeting. My full fee is payable 7 days before the meeting. I can’t wait to work with you!