Sleep Success Support Program
Available to parent’s of children, all over Ireland (and over-seas), who are struggling with their children’s sleep from 6 months to 6 years of age
€495 per Child
€545 for Multiples-(twins, etc not siblings)
One to One hosted via Zoom
- Parents complete a client history review, that allows me to uncover the issues and based on that information I begin to create a sleep strategy specifically for your family.
- Then we will do our consultation-currently hosted via Zoom. During this time I will go through all the information, supply different options and fine tune the details so that at the end of our meeting you will have a step by step written plan that you can begin to implement under my guidance
- Suggestions provided will have an emphasis on sleep, a feeding balance and your child’s emotional well being
- Whilst I do not advocate cry it out or controlled crying I cannot guarantee that your child won’t cry, but I will not ask you to leave your child alone, all my plans are designed to minimise crying and I advise about my Stay-and-Support Approach that I developed and then I work on phasing the parent out of the bedroom, if necessary as your child feels more safe and secure in the context of their sleep
- Subsequent to our initial consultation I provide on-going support calls (6) and emails (2) as you make the changes and go through the process so that I can make adjustments, refine the detail, depending on how you and your child responds so that you achieve your sleep goals. These calls and emails must be used within the month after our meeting
- On completion of your file I provide additional written notes to help you through schedule changes and nap transitions to age 4
- I also offer additional support to existing clients should sleep issues arise during transitions or travel and sickness after our initial work together (fee based)
- I have a proven track record with many years experience. Worried That It Won’t Work For You?
Join 1000’s of well rested parents-It’s the only thing between you and a good night’s sleep and IT WORKS!!
Book Your Consultation By Emailing me Lucy@sleepmatters.ie
Or Completing Contact Form
Once we have agreed a time and date for your consultation you will be asked to pay a non-refundable booking deposit (€50) to secure your meeting and I will provide the paperwork for you to complete and return so that I can prepare for our meeting. It is generally best if your child does not attend the meeting so that you can get the most of our time together. My full fee is payable 7 days before the meeting. I can’t wait to work with you!