User Terms and Conditions
Please read the following points carefully as visiting our website and ordering our products are taken to be implied consent.
Buying Products/Services from Sleep Matters with Lucy Wolfe
You can purchase any products on this website and pay using Paypal, you can opt to log in to your Paypal account to do this or if you do not have a Paypal account you can use your email address to pay with your credit card.
When we receive your payment and order details paypal will send you a confirmation email automatically. Delivery wise we aim to have your order with you within 1-5 working days.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure that this Website is available to view and use 24 hours a day throughout each year however, this is not guaranteed. The Website may be temporarily unavailable at anytime because of: server or systems failure or other technical issues; reasons that are beyond our control; required updating, maintenance or repair.
All drawings, images, descriptive matter and specifications on the Website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description for your general information only and should be used only as a guide.
Prices are shown on each product and include VAT where applicable. We offer different combinations of the products with discounts associated, where you select to purchase a combination, the discounted price is shown at time of buying.
We try to make sure that the prices on our website are accurate but it is possible that an error may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the goods in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
In the event of an order being cancelled, any payment already made for the goods will be refunded in full to whichever payment method was selected.
We have an inventory control system in place on the website so it is unlikely that your item will be out of stock when you order however if this does happen we will contact you using the email address specified with your order and either offer you an alternative, the option to wait for the item to come back into stock (if we are reordering it) or a refund if applicable.
If for some reason you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us as soon as possible. If your item is faulty (they have all been quality checked before going into your order and by the manufacturer before we received it) we will offer to replace or a full refund on receipt of the item provided that you return the Goods to us and we are reasonably satisfied that the Goods have not suffered damage after delivery or have not been misused or used other than in accordance with the instructions or the problem is not due to normal wear and tear.
If you are unhappy with your item for any other reason we will be happy to discuss it, please email email@example.com at any stage.
Sleep Matters, Unit 2 Reeds Court, Barrack Street, Cork T12XN6Y
If your item does not arrive
We will always offer to resend your item after checking the address you specified on the order. If you have input the incorrect address, unfortunately we cannot resend the item, unless it is returned to us by An Post. We include return addresses on all items which go out so most of the time they do return the parce,l but if not as the error was on your part unfortunately we cannot send a new parcel.
Please always report a missed delivery or undelivered package to us within 10 days to get the best outcome.
If your item is returned to us
We will always contact you to confirm the address you specified in your order is correct. If it is correct we will resend your order, we may have to charge you for a delivery a second time, if for example An Post were unable to deliver your item and you did not collect it from their depot as requested. If it is returned because of an incorrect address, insufficient address details or a misprint on your part again we may have to charge you for postage again, if the error is on our part we will resend your item free of charge.
Working Directly with Sleep Matters with Lucy Wolfe
1) My Services. I offer an initial consultation so we can meet and discuss your child’s sleep patterns and living environment. I request that you complete a client history review form and return it to me at the time of booking. During the consultation I will ask you for any other information you would like to share that will help me create a plan to improve your child’s sleep, discuss the approach and answer any questions you may have. I will then supply a full written plan outlining all of the information that we have discussed.
After the initial consultation, I provide a package of up to 6, 15 minute follow up calls. During these calls, I will review your sleep log, provide additional support to you, answer your questions and discuss possible changes to the initial plan. Usually these follow ups are spread out over 2 to 3 weeks and to be used within a month of our meeting. It is your responsibility to maintain contact with me during our work together. I will call you on the appointed day and time. If you are not available to take my call as arranged, you can email me and I will provide a new time at my next available opportunity-which may be as long as 1 week after the missed call. It is in your best interests to maintain contact with me so that I can assist your progress. I do not supply notes after each call, so it is important that you have a pen and paper for the follow up part of the process.
I limit email support to 2 emails for specific questions and prefer that we cover all the relevant information during our allotted call time. If the email exchanges exceed this amount then they will start to be counted as calls. 2 emails = 1 call.
2) Your Role. Your participation is important for the sleep program to be effective. You agree to:
- Keep the provided sleep/wake/eating log during the time we are working together and email to me prior to our arranged call time, each time we are due to speak. It is a good idea to send to me late the evening before or early the morning of the call so that I have time to review and then we can use our time effectively
- Carry out the steps in the sleep plan we develop.
- Communicate openly with me about any questions and concerns about your child’s sleep, including any special needs, health issues, medical conditions, emotional situations.
- Discuss your experiences so we may make any adjustments to the initial plan.
You acknowledge and understand that the sleep learning program’s effectiveness depends upon consistent follow through on the program both during and after our work together.
3) Contacting Me. I request that you limit contact to regular business hours and ideally to our agreed time. If you need to contact me outside our agreed times, either email me or leave a message if I do not answer. I will call/email during regular business hours or by the end of the next day, at my earliest opportunity. My email and phone are unattended at weekends. I prefer if you do not send text messages.
4) Confidentiality. I will keep the information you give to me confidential. You understand there are circumstances where I may be required by law to disclose information (for example, court order) and if that occurs, you release me from this obligation, only for the information I am required to disclose.
5) Fees. My fee consists of an initial consultation and follow up support of up to 6 short calls, to be used within four weeks following our meeting. Refunds or part thereof are not considered.
Subsequent to our work together, if you require additional support this can be arranged through my website/email for an additional fee.
6) Payment Method and Expenses. I accept cash, cheque, bank transfers and payments through paypal. You will be responsible for any expenses for materials needed to implement the sleep plan.
7) My Services are not Medical Advice. You understand that I am not a medical professional and will not advise you on medical conditions or make medical diagnoses. You also understand that your child’s sleep patterns or difficulty sleeping may be symptomatic of a condition for which medical intervention or medical treatment is advised. If you have any reason to believe that your child’s sleep difficulties may be related to a medical condition or that your child has health concerns that may be adversely affected by sleep training, it is advisable to consult with your child’s doctor before beginning the sleep learning process. You are solely responsible for discussing any possible medical conditions with your child’s doctor or other health professional. You understand that you assume primary responsibility for the health of your child and, to the extent permitted by law, you will not hold me or my practice responsible for any outcomes resulting from complications that are outside of my control.
8) Entire Agreement. This agreement reflects the entire understanding between us and may only be changed in writing signed by both of us. If a court decides any of the terms are unenforceable, we agree that these terms will be severable from the agreement and all other terms of our agreement will remain in effect.
I look forward to helping you and your family to make a gentle transition to a restful night’s sleep.