Order My Book The Baby Sleep Solution
My highly acclaimed, best-selling book offers what every modern parent is seeking-a gentle, sensitive and emotionally appropriate approach to establishing positive sleep practices; when possible, from birth onwards-by using my Gentle Sleep Shaping and Percentage of Wakefulness Approach for New-borns to 6 months and/or my Gentle Sleep Learning Approach from 6 months to 6 years of age designed to encourage developmentally relevant Sleep Ability-independence, less interrupted and more consolidated sleep tendencies. A wonderful resource- helping to reassure, give confidence and inform and manage parents’ expectations for their child’s sleep depending on their age and stage.
Following years of training, education and working directly with families I developed an effective and practical approach for parents in this modern age of parenting. I felt that it was important that I share my work in this book-so that parents are no longer forced into rigid, scientifically inappropriate routines that have no recourse to the child’s or the parents well being.
My book provides the information to encourage parents to establish positive sleep practices and overcome sleep challenges without feeling under pressure to resort to rigid, inflexible, cry-intensive strategies.
In my bestselling book, The Baby Sleep Solution, I have introduced my ‘Stay-and- Support’ approach with an emphasis on your baby and child’s emotional well-being. This practise has helped thousands of parents and babies around the world achieve better sleep, with most parents reporting improvements within the first 7 days of making the changes.
- Discover the issues that prevent your child from sleeping deeply overnight
- Learn about biological sleep and feeding balances that support great sleep
- Create a customised, step-by-step plan to get baby to sleep through the night
- Use my unique two fold sleep strategy which combines biological time keeping and parent attended support to develop positive sleeping tendencies
- Become Informed, Confident and Empowered as Parents
- Suitable for use from Birth and covers child sleep strategies up to 6 years of age