Sleep Through by Lucy Wolfe Products
Sleep Through by Lucy Wolfe
Naturally enhancing your family’s sleep….
As both a parent and a sleep consultant I understand that sleep can be affected for many reasons. Within my own family of four children I have seen sleep disrupted on many levels: emotional stress due to school or home, exams and social changes, bereavement, hormones, travel, jet lag, time change. Personally, I can go through stages of poor sleep worried about work, the kids… sleeping away from home due to travel, whenever I am due my period. If we have eaten late or had a few drinks, the list is endless.
Sleep is critical to health and wellbeing-achieving optimal rest means that we are happier, more productive and able to deal with life’s challenges.
I was on a mission to find a natural solution to complement and enhance our positive sleeping practices. Taking everything that I knew about sleep; what helped and what hindered it, both for children and for adults, together with my interest in a natural approach, I created:
Sleep Through by Lucy Wolfe-Body and Bed Spray (100 ml) €16.99
Sleep Through by Lucy Wolfe-Relaxing Rub (100ml) €16.99
Postage To Ireland & Northern Ireland is: Single unit €4.80 | Double €6
Postage to UK Single & Double €15
Each product has been developed with great sleep in mind, a pleasant, but not over-powering scented spray, for your body and bedding, together with a relaxing rub lotion. They can be used together or separately as part of your bedtime routine and suitable for all the family.
For anyone that sleeps
Both items are for use from birth to age 100, in an effort to promote rest and relaxation and relieve symptoms of anxiety and upper respiratory issues and pain.
It was important to me that the products were naturally produced and that anyone can use them to help complement your sleep approach and enable everyone to have a better bedtime routine, sleep longer, deeper and feel more rested in the morning.
All Natural Ingredients
I selected natural ingredients that are known to help induce sleep and calm and reduce anxiety. Taking also into consideration that upper respiratory issues and pain also can interrupt sleep, especially young children, I included a natural decongestant and pain reliever. The ingredients are rich in iron and minerals that can also help to relax the muscles and improve sleep quality and duration.
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
- Cruelty Free
- Vegan friendly
The Body and Bed Sleep Spray contains: Aloe Vera, Lavender, Cinnamon, Camphor, Vetiver and Chamomile.
The Relaxing Rub contains Lavender, Cinnamon, Camphor, Vetiver, Chamomile, Eucalyptus and Clove.
About the Ingredients:
- Lavender: long known to help induce sleep, relaxing and relieving stress, anxiety and muscle pain. Helps to treat respiratory issues and boost the immune system.
- Camphor: An excellent anesthetic, reducing anxiety, relaxing the nerves and brain activity. A powerful decongestant that helps to boost circulation and digestion.
- Vetiver: Has soothing and cooling effects providing relief in both circulatory and nervous system. Helps to heal the damage done to nerves caused by stress or shock. It is a well known sedative and helps to emotionally regulate anxiety and restlessness. Well know to aid insomnia.
- Cinnamon: Rich in essential minerals; manganese and iron. Relieves respiratory symptoms of colds, flu, sore throat and congestion.
- Chamomile: Long used as a sedative to calm nerves and reduce anxiety by promoting relaxation, serving also as a natural allergy reliever, boosting feelings of depression, relaxing properties that promote healthy sleep and fight insomnia.
- Clove Oil; Boost the immune system, acts as a stress reliever, recovery mental exhaustion and fatigue. Has sleep inducing qualities and is helpful to relive symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Eucalyptus: Can help promote feeling of a clear mind and relaxation, having a cooling and soothing vapor that improves respiratory circulation making it easier to breath when stuffed up, have a runny nose, cough, relieving also the pain of ear ache and symptoms of seasonal allergies.
To stock Sleep Through Lucy Wolfe in your Store, Salon or Hotel please contact Assistant@sleepmatters.ie
What people say:
“I loved the scent it was not over-powering, I used this every night and applied to my body and felt that I went to sleep much quicker and woke refreshed in the morning”
“Sleep Through by Lucy Wolfe is a perfect way to create a bedtime routine with my child, I use the relaxing rub before I put her into her pajamas and spray the bedding too! I feel confident that she has a peaceful night sleep”
“I am a total skeptic, but I totally happy with this product range! delighted that it is natural and suitable for all, the scent was divine and my sleep was not as restless through the night”