I am pleased to announce some workshop dates for parent’s struggling with their children’s sleep.
Glanworth Community Centre-15th October-Places limited contact me for more information South Douglas Road, Cork-22nd October–Places limited contact me for booking information
Fully Booked-Contact me for future dates
Sleep Success Parent Workshop
Just €75 per family.
This workshop provides a comfortable environment where a group of parents can get together and learn how to gently solve their child’s sleep problems.
You will hear stories from other parents who are facing some of the same challenges as you, learn some gentle strategies you can use to help your child overcome these challenges and have the opportunity to develop a personalised sleep plan that you can start using the same night!
Here’s what you can expect from the workshop:
- Upon registration you will be emailed a history form that you will be asked to complete and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 days prior to the workshop.
- General education about sleep- the science and the behavioral “must know”
- The secret to sleep coaching success!
- Common sleep problems and how to fix them- both for nights and naps.
- Create a Gentle Sleep plan for your child.
- Families will be able to create their sleep plan while I guide you through creating your plan and answering your questions.
- Possible pitfalls you might encounter and how to successfully deal with them.
- 2 follow up phone calls per family with me (to be completed within 3 weeks of the workshop).
Cost: €75 per family
Time: Four hours
Who:Parents of children ages 5 months to 5 years – maximum 2 adults per family.
***If you feel your sleep situation is unique or complicated, a 1:1 consult with me may be more appropriate for you than a group format.
Book Now 087 2683 584 or Enquire Online